Beneath an orange sky...

There is this hunger This restlessness inside of me And it knows that you're no stranger You're my gravity My hands will adore you through all darknesss aim They will lay you out in moonlight And reinvent your name For I am wanting you And I am needing you here I need you near Inside the absence of fear (Jewel)

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Inspiration

A summer has passed and I have found myself discovering pieces of myself I never knew I had. After failing with one blog, a negative place in general, which ended in hatred and fear of what I called home, it is time for me to start yet over again.

This blog is not for me to dwell, to vent nor to complain about people on a constant basis. It is for me to be just me, this new person I have discovered as I embarked in what we call the 'real' world. I will vent, brag, ramble, express my love, share my views on the world and be opiniated about what I am passionate about: feminism.

As for the title of this blog and it's description...it describes how I feel right now and Orange Sky is a song that is special to me and a certain someone. The feelings...more in love that I have ever been before, incredibly thankful for my life, and feeling lucky to have wonderful people all around me.

This is a new start, one that looks to be very promising.

1 Comments:

  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger me... said...

    perfect... i knew you'd figure it out... and i think the fact that you searched inside yourself for the perfect jumping off point will only lead to this blog blossoming as you grow and share your thoughts... don't ever be afraid to write anything down in it -- after all, writing is theraputic and comforting... i look forward to enjoying what you have to share...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home