A quickie at the doctor's office!
Yes I had a quickie at the doctor's office yesterday and it lasted a whole 5 minutes !
O.k before I go on, please get your mind out of the gutter you dirty dirty people ;) What I mean is that I had the fastest doctor's appointment of my life yesterday. My appointment was at 4:30. I usually get there just on time because I know I will be waiting for at least a half hour before I actually get called in to the office. Yesterday I decided to get there early for some odd reason. However it was well worth it.
I walked in there, gave my card to the receptionist, took a look at the very busy lounge and sighed at the thought of having to wait for some of these people to go ahead of me. I sat down, started to unzip my jacket when I heard the nurse open the door and call out my name. I thought "wow, that's a first but how long am I going to wait in the doctor's office before I actually see her!". As I followed the nurse, I saw my doctor talking to a patient who was on their way out. Could this be, a miracle was about to happen? I sat down in her office, she walked in, told me the person that she had to see before me was a physical. But to my surprised she asked me if I had something quick. I promptly responded 'yes! just test results.' She closed the door and saw me right away! She said she didn't want to make me wait for nothing. I spent about 7 minutes in her office to hear what I already knew and walked out of there at exactly 4:30!
As I walked back through the waiting lounge, all looked at me with a confused look, probably wondering what the hell I had gone in there for that took so little time or if I even saw a doctor at all.
So that was my quickie at the doctor's...the only one in the history of my frequent doctor visits.
O.k before I go on, please get your mind out of the gutter you dirty dirty people ;) What I mean is that I had the fastest doctor's appointment of my life yesterday. My appointment was at 4:30. I usually get there just on time because I know I will be waiting for at least a half hour before I actually get called in to the office. Yesterday I decided to get there early for some odd reason. However it was well worth it.
I walked in there, gave my card to the receptionist, took a look at the very busy lounge and sighed at the thought of having to wait for some of these people to go ahead of me. I sat down, started to unzip my jacket when I heard the nurse open the door and call out my name. I thought "wow, that's a first but how long am I going to wait in the doctor's office before I actually see her!". As I followed the nurse, I saw my doctor talking to a patient who was on their way out. Could this be, a miracle was about to happen? I sat down in her office, she walked in, told me the person that she had to see before me was a physical. But to my surprised she asked me if I had something quick. I promptly responded 'yes! just test results.' She closed the door and saw me right away! She said she didn't want to make me wait for nothing. I spent about 7 minutes in her office to hear what I already knew and walked out of there at exactly 4:30!
As I walked back through the waiting lounge, all looked at me with a confused look, probably wondering what the hell I had gone in there for that took so little time or if I even saw a doctor at all.
So that was my quickie at the doctor's...the only one in the history of my frequent doctor visits.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home