Home
Outside the window I see white; the snow has covered ground, trees, vehicules and roof tops. It's truly beautiful. I woke up saturday morning thinking it was actually winter, it even felt like Christmas for a moment.
Then I listen. I hear nothing at all. Maybe the humming of this computer but otherwise nothing. No cars, no sirens, no crazy people screaming and no base thumping. It's quiet. I can sleep for a long time and I can hear myself think. I can relax.
I smell. I smell home cooked meals and baking. I smell my mother's fresh scent. It's comforting.
I love this place. I do not want to leave. I want to be carefree. I want quietness, familiar scents, picture perfect scenery and warmth of a home.
Then I listen. I hear nothing at all. Maybe the humming of this computer but otherwise nothing. No cars, no sirens, no crazy people screaming and no base thumping. It's quiet. I can sleep for a long time and I can hear myself think. I can relax.
I smell. I smell home cooked meals and baking. I smell my mother's fresh scent. It's comforting.
I love this place. I do not want to leave. I want to be carefree. I want quietness, familiar scents, picture perfect scenery and warmth of a home.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home