A lot on my plate
I'm really awful at keeping up with this thing. It's not that nothing eventful happens to me but I just forget or can't quite find the words to put in here.
Since the last entry my life has been crazy and sometimes a little too stressful for what I can handle. I started applying for my Master's program. This in itself was a stressful and troubling time. It brings about many emotions. First is stress. Stress of writing a good proposal, finding the rights references, researching all your options, and making sure everything goes out on time. Second is waiting. Waiting for answers which I will not get for a long time. Third is not telling every one at work. I can't tell anyone because they hired me thinking I'd be there for a long time. Even if I wasn't applying to go back to school I wouldn't stay there. As much as I love the people I work with, I am mentally numb. I am not cut out to be someone's admin assistant. Finally, the biggest emotion of all is not knowing what will become of my love relationship. Doing a Master's involves me moving to another city and province even. I am psyched about trying something new and different. Many talks have been had about wether or know he will follow me to this new city. This is stressful to me and sadening.
That is what is going on in my life right now...well on top of my every day life which involves work, training to become a support worker at the Sexual Assault Centre, going to the gym and training for another half marathon(my last before a full one) and trying to keep some sort of a social life.
My social life is a whole other topic that I'll get into next time.
Since the last entry my life has been crazy and sometimes a little too stressful for what I can handle. I started applying for my Master's program. This in itself was a stressful and troubling time. It brings about many emotions. First is stress. Stress of writing a good proposal, finding the rights references, researching all your options, and making sure everything goes out on time. Second is waiting. Waiting for answers which I will not get for a long time. Third is not telling every one at work. I can't tell anyone because they hired me thinking I'd be there for a long time. Even if I wasn't applying to go back to school I wouldn't stay there. As much as I love the people I work with, I am mentally numb. I am not cut out to be someone's admin assistant. Finally, the biggest emotion of all is not knowing what will become of my love relationship. Doing a Master's involves me moving to another city and province even. I am psyched about trying something new and different. Many talks have been had about wether or know he will follow me to this new city. This is stressful to me and sadening.
That is what is going on in my life right now...well on top of my every day life which involves work, training to become a support worker at the Sexual Assault Centre, going to the gym and training for another half marathon(my last before a full one) and trying to keep some sort of a social life.
My social life is a whole other topic that I'll get into next time.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home