Beneath an orange sky...

There is this hunger This restlessness inside of me And it knows that you're no stranger You're my gravity My hands will adore you through all darknesss aim They will lay you out in moonlight And reinvent your name For I am wanting you And I am needing you here I need you near Inside the absence of fear (Jewel)

Sunday, January 14, 2007

fun pictures

These are from a little while ago but I just received them last week...May 29th 2006, half marathon. I thought I'd share them with you. More to come...

22 Comments:

  • At 7:44 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Pets are allowed in the guest rooms with an additional fee and advance notice.. [url=http://www.mulberryhandbagssale.co.uk]Mulberry outlet shop[/url] Once the garlic is lightly toasted (do *not* burn the garlic, burnt garlic is bitter and just plain awful) throw in a bit of cream and lower the heat (from high to about medium, or maybe the high end of medium), add to the heated mixture your Mascarpone cheese, stir until melted, now toss in your pasta and a generous amount of romano cheese, once the pasta is thuroughly coated. [url=http://www.goosecoatsale.ca]canada goose outerwear[/url] Ntywbxqgj
    [url=http://www.pandorajewelryvip.co.uk]pandora bracelets[/url] Ypgluwupf http://www.officialcanadagooseparkae.com ljqsuektl

     
  • At 2:27 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not in finding
    your e-mail subscription hyperlink or e-newsletter service.

    Do you've any? Please permit me recognise so that I may subscribe. Thanks.

    My web-site - gucci bags on sale

     
  • At 9:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Howdy just wanted to give you a quick heads up and let you know
    a few of the images aren't loading correctly. I'm not sure
    why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

    Have a look at my blog post reality shows
    my page - cruise vacation

     
  • At 7:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, i think that i saw you visited my site thus i came
    to “return the favor”.I am trying to find things to enhance my web site!
    I suppose its ok to use a few of your ideas!!

    My web-site - michael kors watches

     
  • At 4:22 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I for all time emailed this blog post page to all my contacts,
    as if like to read it after that my contacts will too.


    Here is my website; ロレックスレプリカ

     
  • At 12:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hi, I do think this is an excellent site.

    I stumbledupon it ;) I'm going to return yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the greatest way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

    Also visit my blog post ロレックスコピー

     
  • At 1:25 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello to all, it's truly a good for me to pay a visit this web site, it consists of priceless Information.

    My webpage - ロレックスレプリカ

     
  • At 7:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Does your site have a contact page? I'm having a tough time locating it but, I'd like
    to send you an email. I've got some creative ideas for your blog you might be interested in hearing. Either way, great blog and I look forward to seeing it improve over time.

    Here is my web page - rolexスーパーコピー

     
  • At 4:06 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    always i used to read smaller content that as well
    clear their motive, and that is also happening with this post which I am reading at this place.


    Look at my page :: 激安プラダ バッグ

     
  • At 10:22 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    We're a gaggle of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your web site offered us with useful information to work on. You have performed an impressive task and our whole community will likely be grateful to you.

    Also visit my page ... ミュウミュウ

     
  • At 12:36 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What's Going down i'm new to this, I stumbled upon
    this I've discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I'm hoping to give a contribution & help different
    users like its helped me. Great job.

    Also visit my website Cheap christian louboutin

     
  • At 8:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Everyone loves what you guys are usually up too. This kind of clever work and reporting!
    Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my own blogroll.

    Take a look at my blog Ralph Lauren Outlet

     
  • At 4:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I'm impressed, I have to admit. Seldom do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and engaging,
    and let me tell you, you've hit the nail on the head. The issue is something which not enough people are speaking intelligently about. I am very happy I came across this during my hunt for something regarding this.

    Also visit my web site - http://performancemans.livejournal.com/542.html

     
  • At 5:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Appreciating the time and energy you put into your website and detailed information you present.
    It's good to come across a blog every once in a while that isn't
    the same outdated rehashed material. Wonderful read!
    I've saved your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google
    account.

    Check out my blog post - http://wearproofrolexswatchs.wordpress.com/

     
  • At 9:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if
    you knew where I could find a captcha plugin
    for my comment form? I'm using the same blog platform as yours and I'm having trouble finding one?
    Thanks a lot!

    My webpage; Replica Rolex Watches

     
  • At 1:52 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hello There. I discovered your weblog using msn.
    This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I will definitely comeback.

    Here is my blog ... Replica Watches

     
  • At 9:42 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Good response in return of this issue with real arguments and telling all concerning that.


    Also visit my blog post ... Replica Watches

     
  • At 1:51 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Today, while I was at work, my sister stole my apple ipad and tested to see if
    it can survive a 30 foot drop, just so she can be a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now broken and she has 83 views. I know this is totally
    off topic but I had to share it with someone!


    Here is my weblog ... cheap ralph lauren polo

     
  • At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    My partner and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page
    and thought I should check things out. I like what I see so i am just following
    you. Look forward to checking out your web page yet again.


    my weblog :: michael kors bag

     
  • At 4:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I have to thank you for the efforts you've put in penning this website. I'm
    hoping to view the same high-grade blog posts from you later on as well.
    In fact, your creative writing abilities has encouraged me to get
    my very own website now ;)

    my webpage: Replica Rolex

     
  • At 2:56 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is needed to get setup? I'm assuming having a blog like yours would cost a pretty penny?
    I'm not very web smart so I'm not 100% sure. Any tips or advice would
    be greatly appreciated. Thanks

    Here is my blog Replica Rolex Watches

     
  • At 4:21 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I couldn't refrain from commenting. Exceptionally well written!

    Here is my weblog: rss/2013michaelkorsoutletvip.html

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home