Beneath an orange sky...

There is this hunger This restlessness inside of me And it knows that you're no stranger You're my gravity My hands will adore you through all darknesss aim They will lay you out in moonlight And reinvent your name For I am wanting you And I am needing you here I need you near Inside the absence of fear (Jewel)

Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Spring is in the air!

I heard birds chirping this evening despite the frigid cold that mother nature bestowed upon us on this last official day of winter. Temperatures are promised to rise up to the plus' as of tomorrow. I'm am so encouraged by this bit of imformation. I, like so many other canadians, am affected by sun deprevation and bad weather. I am no picnic during the winter months especially with no long weekend from Christmas vacation to Easter. I am so looking forward the the four day weekend.

Anyways I just wanted to say how happy the sweet sound of birds signing made me today.

I'm also posting the rest of the birthday pics I promised...


Me, Joe, Paul and Kim

Jamie and JoséeRitu and Austin

Pierric and Kali

Part of the group at Foundations

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home